The church I grew up is way cool. No doubt. How do I know that?
- It’s over 200 years old. A history full of love and worship.
- It served as a hospital in the Civil War.
- Because of #2, there are writings from soldiers on the wall. I find this fascinatingly beautiful:
- There is a MASSIVE organ in there. Sometimes it sounds a little spooky.
- The people there have hearts of gold.
- We often walk down to the Waterfront Park and have river baptisms.
- It’s beautiful inside! See some great pictures here.
- The kiddos there are fantastic! I dearly miss their silly remarks on Sundays.
If you’re a BCOB member, or have visited, what’s your favorite part?